Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Waffles

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Blood and Waffles - Page 23 Empty Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by October Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:51 am

Static flails his arms at her before pushing her shirt back toward her frantically. His neck has turned red again, his way of blushing.

Katan frowns up at him as he ruffles his hair, huffing through his nose and then sliding his goggles back down. He grumbles to himself under his breath and goes back to typing.

"What'd you make?" The other reaper asks.

This catches Katan's attention and he gives Des a look, "Watch what you touch!" His frown turns to more of a pout, annoyed rather than angry.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:02 am

Tilting her head and looking at the shirt, almost sad he didn't take up the offer. Putting the shirt back on, and ripping off a piece holding it out to Static. Touching the small nose and acting as if blowing to clear out the nasal passages.

The bubble pops not causing anything to happen other then the scent of wet grass. "Just made some scented bubbles, taste kinda like..." Des takes another sip bleching again and shrugs, "Nothing really..." hearing Katan he nods, "Forgive me  I should have asked to borrow some of your equipment.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:07 pm

He reaches up and places a hand on his screen where a nose may as well be, rubbing it but nothing else. Static gives her a small shrug, calming down but pushing her shirt gently towards her again.

Ros chuckles, sniffing the air slightly, "And what is the point of that exactly?" He's smiling, a teasing tone to his voice.

Katan grumbles again, getting up from his chair with a scrape and scurrying over to his chemicals to check them. He begins grabbing things, quickly and almost heedlessly and begins mixing. Hunching over his beakers and burners, a creepy grin spreads across his face as he watches things begin to take shape, the strange shadowy smoke that follows him billowing out in a more powerful cloud and spreading out around him. The scientist nods his head to an unknown rhythm for a moment, tapping his foot as he mixes a last unknown substance, placing it to boil for only a few moments. Almost immediately it turns pink and he takes it off, gloves on his hands protecting him from the heat. Wandering over to Des, he holds it out, that grin still on his face.

"If you wanted a drink you shoulda asked." He states casually, cocking his head at an awkward angle as he waits for him to accept it.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:00 am

Taking the piece back Ziq smiles setting up Pokemon on the ds for Static. "Pokemon!" a small clip from the intro of the song where it expresses loudly what show it is.

He only grins looking over the item Katan had handed over. Taking a waft curious on the flavor, "Bubblegum by chance? Or Cotton candy?" Des joked finishing off what he made burping again. "My point is... bubbles are awesome! Possibly a new drink for the club if I can mix it with alcohol though..." despite the bottle being hot, the glow of blue comes through again causing the bottle to semi steam. If Katan had touched Des's hand it would be incredibly cold, taking a sip from the florence flask the grin doesn't affect, only causes him to smile a bit warmer possibly bringing up a memory or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:54 am

Static gets really close to the DS, instantly interested. He gets TOO close, however, and clinks his screen against it lightly. He seems embarrassed, pulling away to rub the side of his head.

It fizzes like soda and tastes interestingly like chocolate. It has no adverse side effects and Katan scurries back away to his things, moving equipment around back where they go.

Ros watches the two of them, smiling slightly still. "Any good?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:10 am

Reaching out she tries to check his head, going through the options of which Pokemon to choose it turns out to be Ruby version. "Go on then~" the voice of chowder comes out as Ziq is excited herself to share this game.

Content with the drink he holds it out to Ros, "Chocolate soda, kinda makes me think of Yoo-hoo. Give it a whirl." watching Katan scurry back. "Thank you for the soda!"

A little bit in between the down town and higher society there was a graveyard. Both well-maintained and very large in size, a single man sat upon a cemented grave and candles decorated along it with legs even crossed with essence going. Mumbling under breath a simple enchant, although a slight edge to voice being annoyed of some teenagers further down 3 aisle to be excat, not taking notice in the coated being.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:33 am

He points to the screen excitedly when she passes Mudkip, nodding his head emphatically.

Ros accepts it, taking a small sip and making a bit of a face after. "Heh. Interesting. Not my thing." Glancing up at the ceiling thoughtfully for a time, he looks back to Des. "Anymore sightseeing you want to do?"

Katan doesn't seem to hear him for the umpteenth time, lost in what he's doing. He mumbles to himself again.

A darkly clothed man sits farther off, flat out ignoring the teenagers none too far off. He is seated on a grave as well, propping a leg up and balancing a simple suitcase on it. He places some papers in his hands on it, using it as a table to begin writing something, checking them over as he fixes his glasses.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:13 am

Ziq giggles picking out Mudkip, waiting for him to think of a name. Hearing about sightseeing a soft frown comes from Ziq placing the ds down. Heading over towards Des tugging on his shirt.

"Chocolate? Really?" Des sounds surprised in a good way, feeling Ziq tug he looks down at her already knowing what she was curious about. "Sorry girly you need to be recharged and it is pass your bed time." folding his arms as Ziq only bites her lip attempting the best puppy eyes. "No, but you can visit later." hopping off the table.

Walking over back towards Static, Ziq offers her hand leaving the ds for him however, "Sayonara.".

Des looks back towards Ros, "Probably one more spot, before I have to head back home. Probably plenty of repairs to be made at the club.".

After the last mumble of enchants, the candles blow out suddenly. Something scratching and gnawing its way under, he simply gets up. While the startled teenagers noticed they weren't alone, he pushed aside the cement top staring down at the zombie and ripped out the beating heart. Pushing back the cement top and collected his things into a backpack along with a now boxed heart. Throwing it over the shoulder, passing by the other man bare-footed feet crunching upon fresh grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:00 am

Static watches her go, cocking his head as she speaks to Des. When she comes back his shoulders slump in disappointment but he nods. He seems hesitant to take the DS, picking up his Gameboy and offering it in return.

Ros shrugs, "You don't have to if you want to get going... Probably anything else I show you will be like the last places anyways. Katan is really my only friend..."

The man mumbles under his breath in French, a page slipping out of his grasp and falling to the ground. He doesn't seem to notice in the midst of reading the others however, his red pen making various marks here and there. Seems he's making corrections.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:35 am

Ziq only shakes her head no towards the Gameboy, "Happy Birthday!" she points at the Ds and to him with a smile. "I'll be back." Ziq mentions giving a thumbs up and a pinky promise. Walking towards the darkness, looking back and waving excited.

Des gives a kiss to Ros's cheek, "No I'm not going just yet, I want to meet your father. Bring me over more then, next however I'll bring some extra goods." stretching a popping a few things. "How did you meet him?" Des popped the question.

With a grunt and sigh from the hooded figure, cursing fate it seemed. Picking up the paper and holds it out towards the man, "Le destin semble avoir un problème avec ce papier. (Fate seems to have a problem with this paper.)"

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:30 pm

Static sits there, seemingly dumbfounded or otherwise, DS in hand as he watches her go.

"Gen and Vay asked me to keep an eye on him when he moved down here." He says softly, watching Katan mill around. His voice drops lower as he continues so only Des can hear him, "They worry about him. He's not a regular Spirit like the rest of their children."

Not looking up, the man accepts it and puts it with the others. "Thank you." Marking that one as well, rather quickly, he straightens the pile before looking up and pushing up his glasses once more. He studies him momentarily, clearing his throat before speaking again, "Yes. Thank you...."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:00 pm

Watching Katan, "I can see why they worry about him. No offense, he needs someone to watch out for him." folding his arms and speaking in low tone to match Ros, "Where did he live previously?".

"Not at all." pulling up his hood closer, hearing sirens in the distance. Liam only grunted from it, "Damn teenagers..." looking at the man and continuing his walk away towards the gate he paused however with a slump in his shoulders, "I do recommend leaving before they arrive, teens seem to fabricate.". Looking back at the other figure his voice not so charismatic, but slow and sleepy.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:13 pm

"With his parents." Ros says, shrugging briefly. "So, uhm... Why do you wanna meet my dad?"

Alex sighs heavily, vaguely annoyed it seems. He stuffs the papers back into the suitcase and stands, sneakers crunching a bit on the ground. "You should probably do that when less people are around then, hm? Not that I can tell anyone what to do..." He trails off, his French accent slightly heavy but not enough to misunderstand him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:45 pm

"Ahhh..." Des goes back in watching Katan, perking up on the question, "Well isn't only right to meet the parent.".

"How nice of you to share your concerns." ignoring him partially, as the cop car pulled up. Ruby had stepped out first, "Oh Mr.Wyatt why am I not surprised..." she spoke with the fold of her arms. "Another party trick, I assure you." Liam mentions, as Ruby waved her hand.

"Whatever you did caused some teenagers a little fright, well deserved probably. You were lucky it was just me tonight, Dark would have thrown you in the back of the vehicle." looking at the other man and then Liam a thought crossing her mind and Liam caught hold of it. "No." he grunts walking pass the car as Ruby went back inside the vehicle.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:54 pm

"Well... I suppose I can call him if you really want me to?" He mumbles as he begins digging around in his pockets distractedly.

Alex merely rubs his temples as all this goes on, glances between the two with his usual straight faced expression. "Have a good day, ma'am." He states politely as Ruby wanders back to her vehicle and then turns to Liam's direction. He studies him again but says nothing, making calm mental notes.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:08 am

"That is up to you, if its another time situation I don't mind." reaching out and digging his hand in Ros's pocket and holds his hand, "Whats a matter?".

The thought at which crossed her mind, had been if Alex was a client. Ruby only smiles at Alex giving a wave before driving off, Liam however looks back. His thoughts containing mostly loud screams and dies off as he waited for a reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:15 am

Ros was getting his phone and chuckles as now he can't really remove it or his hand. "I'll see what he says, okay? Just getting this stupid thing so I can call him..."

He flinches outright, frowning and scratching his ear as if he actually heard it outside of his mind. "Really? Was that really necessary? I'm going to have a headache for days because of that." Alex sounds neither annoyed nor pleased, sighing to himself.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:25 am

"Nope can't now I'm holding it." Des only teases, letting his hand go and removing it from his pocket, "Alright, and cellphones are pretty annoying. Pretty to give a random call although, but...randomly appearing inside the individuals house is more pleasing...".

Liam chuckles slightly amused, "Sorry every moment of you studying me, rather sparked my curiosity. On the other hand was curious if you were admiring my coat." he adds as his stomach growled rather loud, 'Every time...heart ripping really makes me hungry...'.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:35 am

"You really wanna do that after meeting some of them already?" Ros asks, sounding a little concerned at the idea. "You never really know what you'll walk into..."

He crosses his arms, frowning faintly to himself, "I was equally as curious. It isn't often I meet individuals with the ability to raise the dead. For my business partner's sake, I thought I'd look into it." The man pays no attention to his complaining about food. adjusting his tie regardless that it's already loosened. "Care to explain? Especially after rudely yelling at me like that...."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:48 am

"You and Katan would be the only two I would do that too. Your brothers on the other hand...I'll take a rain check on unexpected visits. I'll need a battle suit, and possibly some holy water...if I visit them alone." Des cringes at the idea, and shakes it off. "No offense." he adds afterwards scratching his cheek.

"Well if he is interested in such things, a conference will cost between $100 and $575 in cash up front. If he interests me during the conference I might take up his case...otherwise it'll be a waste of cash." Liam crosses his arms staring at Alex, "Me rude? Look whose talking, invading my thoughts is pretty rude.". Giving a stretch afterwards with a sigh, 'His tie...' staring at the tie.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:00 am

Ros finds this highly amusing actually and begins shaking with laughter, something that he doesn't do often. When he calms down enough, wiping his eyes, he stammers out, "So no walking in on my d-dad?"

"Not that kind of interest." He states quickly. "Thank you anyways." Alex looks away when he mentions the invasion of his mind, watching a leaf twirl around in a small breeze near him. He turns back after it settles and nods once, making up his mind. "Apologies for bothering you." Tightening a grip on his briefcase, he begins to head in the other direction.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:59 am

"Hellllllll nooooo, your father sounds like I need something stronger than a battle suit!" Enjoying his amused laughter with a grin, "You are pretty cute when you laugh.".

Liam only sighs, running up after Alex taking his wrist gently that holds the brief case. "Hey, talk to me about the interest over dinner.". 'French accents...I'm a real sucker for them...' as soon as Alex would turn he would let go of his wrist.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:14 am

"I'll call him then. Will you be okay with Katan a moment if I step out?" He says, looking over his phone quietly. The phone is old and kind of dingy and a little cracked and dinged in a few places, as if it went through Hell and back (har har.)

The scars on his wrist are somewhat thick and rough and he jerks away in spite of himself. Liam gets the sound of a snapping voice inside of his head, Alex's voice, saying 'Don't touch it!' the man's presence inside of his head disappearing as he lets go. Alex's earlier frown returns, deeper this time and more bothered. "Just... just don't..." He reiterates, quieter and out loud this time. "Sorry."

It takes him some time to recover and it finally seems to sink in what was asked of him causing his eyes to widen ever so slightly, glasses slipping down, "Dinner?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:46 am

"If he brings out a anal probe, you will definitely hear me." Des teases looking over at Katan not all that worried. Seeing Ros's phone, "After your father, can we stop by a phone store perhaps?" offering the idea and coughed. "I'll be here!" sitting down on the table again whistling.

Liam seemed to cock an eyebrow, "Perfectly fine..." he doesn't seem to press the issue. "Just come and eat with me....we'll talk about this...person you mentioned." scratching his chin and placing the other hand in the pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:06 am

He pauses and looks back at him when he mentions the phone, brows furrowing in confusion. "Why? Do you need something?"

Alexandre glances at the watch that is present on his other wrist and then back up, "There isn't much to say. He's a Necromancer and I was curious to know if you were one as well is all. He'd be pleased to know, I'm sure. There hard to come back...." He trails off, almost hesitant to accept what he may suggesting.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum