Blood and Waffles

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by moiredead on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:25 pm

"Sol?" Ciq asks going into the blanket with him to take hold the child close. Setting the juice down and meat pulling Sol closer popping off the tv.

Looking at Dan, with his head propped on one elbow. "Mind sharing at least?" Acisclo asked.

Taking hold of the door, "Go ahead buddy." he mentions to Static watching Ros.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:42 pm

He whimpers, tears running down his face now. "M-m-m...." It seems he's attempting to saying something but can't get it out, hiccuping.

Dan huffs, giving him a look over his shoulder. After a moment, he slides onto Acisclo, straddling him. He stares down, a different look on his face than earlier, one more lucid. Slowly, he leans forward, whispering in a sultry voice close to his ear, "Bite me."

Static shrugs and heads in, making his way to a far corner of the dimly lit area. There's an outlet there and he fiddles with it, plugging himself in.

The place is almost like an old garage formed into a weird makeshift lab/apartment. Everything is cold and concrete, the place hardly lit other than the odd blinking gadgets and many computers. There's beakers and decanters and everything, servers, modules, everything you can think of in an array.

Something moves in the shadows near one of the computers, light catching two, huge eyes and reflecting brightly at them. The figure moves with an odd grace toward them until a pale face appears, nearly stooping from poor posture. The eyes are actually goggles he's wearing and he pushes them up into his dirty, messy blond hair. "Ros?" The man questions, a lopsided grin appearing on his face. His voice cracks unnaturally, it rather odd and unpleasant. He shifts even closer, quicker than before, face becoming mere inches from Des'. It seems personal space is not his thing as he studies the man intensely, "Hello? Who are you?" He demands, slightly confused.
October
Admin

http://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:15 pm

"Mom?" Ciq starts with right off the bat curious pulling him closer to himself. "Hey now.." he begins to whisper.

"With pleasure." Giving a nip to Dan's cheek with a cozy deep rounding purr, Acisclo felt extremely warm. Not thinking much into going further however since the dragon grew comfortable. "Glad you know how to speak..." he nuzzles down growing more comfortable, the more heat he creates.

Des doesn't seem to mind, "Des, and you?" he asks eyes scanning about the room. Taking off his glasses to look about more, inspecting the glasses one would see they were meant more for xray and scanning materials. Going about over towards Ros, he smiles kissing his cheek before looking about more. Mostly at the beakers and contents inside, "An whose he?" pointing at Static curious about his name.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:26 pm

The name seems to make Solis cry louder as he curls up into a sad ball.

Dan stretches out on top of him because of the warmth, sharing himself as well as the blanket. He yawns, lazily, just as warm as he is, if not more. A rumbling purr starts up in him and he licks Acisclo's cheek in return.

"Katan." He says quickly, following behind Des closely with a suspicious look on his face. He snatches Des' glasses out of his hand while he's looking at things, putting them on curiously and peering around. Katan is too interested in the glasses it seems to answer his question, completely ignoring Des but not intentionally.

Static points to himself, questioning again.

Ros seems pretty at ease which is a good sign, flashing him a smile as he passes. He's simply watching the two of them, amused.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:42 pm

"Ah!" Ciq is looking around popping out from the blanket, scratching his head going to the phone he dials Regan's number. Confused about the whole ordeal over Sol crying, mumbling mom to himself not understanding how he could fix that.

Petting Dan's head a deep grumble and sigh comes from Acisclo, a heavy puff of smoke comes from as sleep takes him in.

Watching Katan he chuckles, staying quiet while in use. "It has a translator, but however the language spoken here, needs a tune up." Des adds looking over at Statis, "Yes you I haven't learned your name quite yet.". Seeing Ros at ease it causes Des to grow comfortable as well.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:49 pm

It takes a bit for Regan to answer but he will, some noise in the background of people talking. "Is everything okay?" He asks, not even really saying hello.

Dan falls asleep pretty quickly after he does, drooling a bit on the other man. He snores ever so slightly as well as making odd, inhuman sounds.

Katan's attention goes back to Des as he speaks. "That is Static. Since that is all he can make." Katan comes up behind him again, the glasses still on his face and still suspicious. "Why are you here?"

Static places his hands in his pockets, nodding along with Katan.

Ros looks around for a chair, pulling up a metal folding one and taking a seat.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:58 pm

"Sol wants his mom...he won't stop crying." Ciq mentions watching Sol still, "He won't even eat..." Looking down at Sol scratching his head furiously out of worry.

"Static makes sense; Made from scratch or locals? Locals I do by mean other demons." Des reaches out taking the glasses and folds them away. "I'm here to devour demon brains..I come from the planet X-III where a simple cold can kill us." teasing of course towards Katan. After stating that he points at Ros, "But in truthfully I came because of him." heading over and plopping a seat on Ros's lap.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:14 am

He pauses a moment, the other end of the line quiet save for the people laughing and talking in the background. When he begins again, he sounds just as worried, "Would you like me to come back over? I am not sure what you can do other than comfort him. Maybe having him go to bed would help? It's getting rather late."

Katan's face is one of intense interest again as Des jokes, almost as though he believes him and then quickly falters once he admits to kidding. "Oh? Dating?" This seems to interest him far less and he turns to look at Static and nods to himself. "Yes, yes, Static is built by me. There is a thought though...." He trails off, approaching one of his computers and typing at it, paying them little mind as he does so.

Ros wraps his arms around Des as he watches Katan more, "He's a little different." He admits in a whisper to the other reaper.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:28 am

Ciq thinks for a moment to himself, "Hang on" he mentions taking the phone to Sol. "Sol mom is on the other end, wanna say goodnight?" holding the phone out for Sol to hear Regan. Wondering if this would in particular help Sol relax a bit.

Des gives a slow nod, "Indeed, I should have kept going on the alien speech." he whispers back seeming content on his intense interest then drop of it. "I should drag Ziq over...the club should be closed down by now." looking about the room. "An there is more then enough darkness." out of nowhere a 20 year old woman is hurdled out from the darkness landing on all fours like a cat. Surprised and in pjs just finished dyeing her hair a dark green cut short also. "Waaaaa" it sounded like the beginning of Wallie just cutting off at the Waaa. The pjs were shorts and a really long shirt, she looked upset at Des who only smiled waving.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:41 am

Solis lifts his head, snot and tears still running down his face. He tries to sniff around, searching for this 'mom' he speaks of but upon finding none goes back to crying.

Regan tries to speak soothingly to him over the phone as it's held out.

Katan is on her in an instant with his, "Who are you?" and "How did you do that?" Inspecting her and the shadow-y area closely. He seems much less inclined to get in her face as he was with Des afterwards but still pretty close.

Static has sat down on the floor, playing a beat up old gameboy where Tetris music can be heard faintly. He's still plugged in, screen flickering away.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:07 pm

Ciq pulls up Solis gently into his arms still holding the phone. "Hey we're here for you..." Ciq speaks under breath kissing his head gently. Getting back on the phone, "I'll let you get back to what you were working on, I'm going to put him in bed...Thank you." he seemed bashful at the end.

Ziq had found herself sitting next to Static, happy about hearing Tetris music playing the music herself while nodding along. "Her name is Ziq, she really didn't do it...I did." Des spoke up playing with Ros's shirt. Ziq looks up at Katan, using a Godzilla roar from the episodes with a smile afterwards.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:53 pm

"Are you sure?" Regan asks, still concerned. "I don't really have to stay here."

Solis wraps his arms around Ciq, holding onto him like a raft. He's finally quieting some but it seems he's at that point where he can't really stop.

The TV head finally notices her, pausing and rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably. Hesitantly, he leans toward her so she can see the screen of the handheld as well, unpausing it and continuing to play.

Katan hovers over the two robots. studying Ziq intently, squinting but not touching. He then turns his attention back to Des, curious. "How?"

Ros remains pretty quiet, petting Des' cheek lightly.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:35 am

"It'll be fine Regan; hearing you helped." looking to the side at Solis he continues to cradle the boy. "From how they were on this box leaving them seems like it would cause trouble.." Ciq grumbled about it, slightly.

Laying his head on Ros's shoulder enjoying the pets. "Think of them as extra limbs with a mind of a child..." he begins as children laughter started Des only smiles fondly of that sound. "A simple thought causes them to reach out towards me.Kind of like...eh...Ziq who was that character you were reading about?" he asked looking towards the robot who smiled happily at how he leaned towards her with the handheld. Hearing Des, the robot looked up blowing a automatic raspberry, "Dr. Octagonapus BAAAAAAAAA!" he only chuckled at the response.

yup
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:59 am

Regan simply snorts, "Like I care." He sighs quietly after, "I'm sorry. I'll be by again soon. Poor thing. He sounds miserable."

Sol wipes his face on Ciq, it being rather gross at this point. He buries himself on the man, sniffling and hiccuping. "'i-iq..."

The sound of Static losing comes from the Gameboy and he hangs his head, shoulders slumping dramatically. He turns to Ziq, offering it out shyly for her to try.

The scientist points to Ziq next, raising an eyebrow, "And...?"
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:26 am

"Still gutting them," he mumbles under breath wiping Sol's nose with the blanket. "Comforting him and some sleep...all we can do for now right?" Ciq asks taking up the meat box and balancing the juice on the box it falls off making its mark on that couch.

A soft "Ooowwrr" of a pidgey looking at it as if that was the last piece of candy being offered by a friend. Both happy, sad and excited even appreciating the offer hugging Static, she reaches into her pocket taking out a ds offering it to Static. Taking out another ds having picto chat open, Ziq begins to type away by pressing letters. Making a o-^0^-o moving its hands up and down happily. Trying out Tetris with happiness making the same sounds from the game.

"A later experiment, I've been adding on more and more....But one factor I never changed was her ability to learn...well noise." at that moment Ziq made a pac-man noise of him dyeing when losing at Tetris holding it out back to Static.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:13 am

He chuckles faintly though it sounds a bit forced, "Yes, I suppose. Take care. Call me if you need anything else."

Static's white noise shifts and crackles vaguely, neck turning red at the hug. He accepts the DS carefully, looking it over while he turns it in his hands curiously. It takes him a few minutes to figure it out but he doodles a picture of a Tetris block in it with the binary '01010100011001010111010001110010011010010111001100100000011001100111010101101110' and presents it to her afterward. Handing the DS back to her, he accepts his Gameboy and tries again until he loses, offering it back once more.

Katan watches the two robots again, tapping his chin thoughtfully. He approaches his computer again, typing away.

Ros yawns softly, resting his forehead on Des.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:25 am

With a slow nod Ciq looks back down at Sol, "I will,...take care also..." scratching his cheek placing the phone down afterwards. Heading out from the office with Sol in hand going up the stairs looking back at the office. Grumbling to himself going into their room and locks it up. Going into the bed with Sol despite needing to soak for the day Sol was his priority.

Ziq looks wide eyed at the binary drawing a heart with a tetris piece in the middle. "010110010110010101110011!" handing back the ds and playing for a moment she lays on her stomach kicking the feet softly.

"Getting sleepy?" Des whispers to Ros rubbing his forehead softly.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:55 am

Sol continues to cling to him, fingers gripping him tightly. He chews on Ciq's shirt in a manner to comfort himself, almost like an infant.

Static shifts to peer over her shoulder again, relaxing.

Katan continues typing, muttering in some ancient language to himself. It's very odd, something that echoes even before time itself.

He shakes his head a tad, looking over at Ziq and smiling a tad before looking back. "Seems they hit it off."
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:10 am

Ciq doesn't bother in saying no, allowing Sol to do what he pleases. Laying Sol down and climbing into with him blanket covering both.

At the moment of losing, the sound of Stitch came through when he grew angry in his alien language. With puff of her cheeks and rolling on her back passing it back to Static. Drawing next however her name and other doodles.

"I'm kind of surprised..." Des mentions stretching out while still sitting on Ros. Staring at the reaper with a slight smile, "Its actually nice to see you relaxing.".
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:17 am

Solis murmurs into him, it still complete gibberish. He stutters and stammers, like he's trying to tell him something serious, whining at the end.

Static drew a little TV that looks like him and his own name with little bolts surrounding it as if it's supposed to signify 'static' or 'power.' He takes it carefully but seems to be "staring" at her.

"Oh? Does she normally not?" He questions but ends up looking surprised at his last statement. "Oh? Yeah? Katan isn't so bad."
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:09 pm

Staying only quiet with small strokes on Sol's head. Kissing his head once in a while to comfort, only listening to the stutters and stammers.

Rolling about to her stomach again and sat up Indian style leaning against Static. Drawing a smiley face after his comment, and yawned coming out in a squeaky with gears running.

"Not bad at all actually, pretty relaxing here." crossing his legs and placing them up in the air than leaning back. "Well...normally most people who attempt anything get pegged with alcohol or a water gun. Orrrr they make fun of her for..well..the fact she can't speak." the fact of mentioning someone making fun of Ziq there was a bit of anger.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:56 pm

Solis will pass out eventually, exhausted from crying and generally being upset.

The other robot cocks his head at her, carefully reaching out and poking her cheek.

Ros frowns at the thought, glancing over at everyone else in the room. "Well, she fits right in here. Katan and I have been friends for a long while. Both kind of misfits...."

Katan finally looks up from his computer, making a questioning noise in the back of his throat.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:04 pm

Ziq's cheek feels warm, yet soft like human skin. However peeling it back would reveal all the machinery at work including some teeth. Reaching out touching the screen curiously not poking really just rubbing it softly.

"Mistfits?" he questions looking at Ros and then Katan. "As long as the theme song for us is Misfit from the Christmas movie with Rudolph, I'm in." kissing Ros's cheek. Hearing Katan, "Whats up?" Des gets up slowly off of Ros careful in not moving in the wrong direction curious taking a peek at the computer.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:49 pm

Static acts just as one would expect with someone rubbing their face and moves it away subconsciously. He mimes a sneeze though he has no nose to do so.

It seems Katan keeps track of people he runs into, filling in a table that is a database of people. Right now, he's adding Ziq, surprisingly accurate for one not listening nor asking many questions.

Ros pipes up, "Katan gets paid for information sometimes down here. My family doesn't really keep close track of all it's citizens so...."
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:17 am

Ziq has a distorted child giggle, hugging Static about the waist still giggling. Taking her shirt off to offer to Static as a tissue having a innocent smile. Being anatomically correct, at which Des hadn't noticed otherwise he would be embarrassed.

Des only ruffles Katan's hair, and leans against the darkness with legs crossed standing. "Well that is a shame, probably a lot of interesting demons here." staring at Ros before walking around again fiddling with some chemicals reading them before adding and mixing. Sitting again before drinking the mixture and blechs a large bubble.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top