Blood and Waffles

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by moiredead on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:28 am

"Oh oh you don't like the thought of skeletons. I am immensely offended." fake in gasping air and exhaling,"No I'm just joking, who thought of it anyway?". Des glimpses over only a bit and looks on ahead. "Only Aaron, the kid makes creates a lot of work." smiling to himself he enjoys the mask fiddling with it and growing used to its texture, "What kind of mask are you planning for?". There seems to be neon lights glowing brightly off in the distance with sushi icons etched on its sign.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:35 am

"I thought of it. I dunno. I just don't like being scary, especially around kids. I thought it was time for a different look." Ros turns his face in Aaron's direction again, eyes flashing a blood orange-red passed his hood. "I see..." His eyes remain glowing, glittering slightly as he looks down at Des as they walk and then they fade. "Oh, I am not sure! Do you have any suggestions?"
October
Admin

http://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:08 am

Aaron had started to skin with the woman still somewhat conscious. Starting at her fingertips wanting a perfect cut it seems. She seemed unable to move laying there making unaudible noises. "How about a...bear?" Des mentions looking up at the roof tops there is a woman holding a scythe up above. Dress with a soft black cape about her shoulders long silver her flowing down and golden eyes glowing. Swan pinning the robe together and wearing a simple ripped up messy shirt. The bottom piece pants messed up equally, Des shakes his head. "Not even a second late with my daughter.". The woman crouches low watching over head leaning on this tall scythe.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:20 am

"Bear? Why a bear?" Ros looks up as he does, studying this figure and then shrugging slightly as he looks away. "Must be nice having a kid... I've always wondered about it." Glancing again toward Des, he seems to be smiling once more. "That mask suits you, Mr Bunnysaur."
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:13 am

"Bears are both cute and killer. Or hey I could get you in a Onesie." Des grins looking over at Ros, and then back ahead, "Kind is, and not much to it I guess." he sounds as if he never took care of her in which case is true. Looking up he roars and hops, "I'll make sure to wear it plenty." pushing it up on his head the top side of the dinosaur head going down. Holding open the sushi bar's door for Ros, "Maybe I should have dressed like Godzilla..".
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:28 pm

"That would go really well with a mask!" He seems more chipper, slowly warming up to Des finally. He snaps his fingers suddenly, another mask in hand. It's plainly white and smooth and he puts it on (think Jabberwockyz.) "Just in case." He says before entering and waiting up for him.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Nodding slowly Des follows after him, "Better safe then sorry as Chronos would say.". "Pick out a table, I'm going to head into the restroom and change." Des looks around and soon dashes off to a restroom going inside a stall soon after. Running his hands over while growing it turned into a simple male yukata with one sleeve falling over he turns the bunny mask to the side. Reaching down inside his yukata he pulled out an extra pure white, but when worn would change colors to the users wish. His however was pure black with dragon designs and white under it. Coming back out he looked down at his shoes still indie kicks and jumped up changing to sandals. Des silver hair and golden eyes were glowing with a mischevious smile on side, "Hey I got us some wear for fun.".
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Ros wanders off to find them a table as Des scampers off to change. He sips water they brought him as he returns and then tilts his head at the yukata, "You mean for me? Are you sure?"
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Des looks around and then back at Ros jokingly, "Who else would I be giving this too?" walking over he holds it out too him. "I don't give presents out often." sitting down and tapping, "Sake please.". Folding the arms they hid cozily inside those sleeves, "Hm what would you like to eat?".
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:16 pm

He ducks his head, embarrassed again, "Sorry. I am not very good with people." Trying to laugh it off, it sounds a bit strained. He accepts the gift, tucking it under his arm carefully and standing. "Oh, uhm, whatever you recommend as long as it's piping hot. I'm not really picky. I suppose I should go change." With that, he wanders off as well to the bathroom. After a time, he returns in a pristine white yukata with black underneath, quite the opposite of Des, decorated in blossoming cherry blossoms and butterflies here and there. His mask has changed to one depicting an oni with a deathly pallor, its face one of twisted ferocity. "It was odd when it changed. I wasn't expecting it." He chuckles out, muffled behind his mask still. "It kind of just did it on its own. How does it look?"
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:38 pm

Whistling in a wow way, "It looks really good on you, glad to see you have a mask to match. Yea, I should have warned you, but I like surprising." grinning right after. Perking up, "Oh its fine! I'm the type to pry people out of shells, seeing people happy makes living easier." winking at Ros, "You've made my day none the less.". Looking over at the chef, speaking fluently in Japanese. Des looks back at Ros, "I order Mala Soup and something called Gekikara Yukgaejang Gukbap? Beef with rice some peppers and chili paste and chili powder. Sounded pretty hot." he chuckles looking about there were few people inside frowning a bit.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:51 pm

"My mask matches but..." He looks down at his boots, rubbing the back of his neck with a hand again. "Ah well. I don't really mind." Sitting back down, he listens carefully to Des, quiet. "Well, I am not so sure what to say about the rest of that but I'm glad I made your day?" The man says this in a questioning way, as if he isn't sure if he actually did or not despite Des stating so.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:26 am

Popping off his sandals he holds them out to Ros. "No seriously Ros, I haven't had this much fun in a while." scratching his head it was Des's turn to blush for once. "Anyhow! Do you have 7 rings of hell or just 1?" leaning back there was mala soup served steaming, with sushi on the side.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:40 am

Ros shakes his head a bit, refusing the sandals. "It's fine, thank you. I actually kind of like the look... And, I'm having fun too. It's not often I get asked to do anything." Bringing up his chopsticks, he breaks them unevenly, making no indication that he is aware of Des' blush. "There are Nine Circles. I'm from the bottom with my family. And yourself?"
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:32 am

Slipping on the sandals; he takes his chop sticks breaking them and digging in. Swallowing down some noodles looking at Ros, "If you insist, the look is pretty nice least you can kick someone in the face.". Des points his chopsticks at Ros, "Then you better be by and visit me again. I'll have something planned for us to conduct." stealing a noodle from his bowl with a mischievous grin. "Uh..hm...I wasn't born in hell, nor heaven or limbo.." pausing in thought.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:02 am

"I hope I don't have to..." He begins to eat as well, lifting up his mask just enough to do so. He is not very proficient at using said chopsticks and fumbles quite a bit, sushi slipping from his grasp or noodles and landing on the table in front of him. Pausing, he answers, "If you want me to come by again, sure." Ros doesn't seem to mind the apparent theft, sounding curious, "Then where? Here on Earth or...?"
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:32 am

Des sets down his chopsticks getting up and taking an extra pair breaking them evenly. "You won't have too, I got your back." he hands them over to Ros, "Hate to be rude, but care for me to show the way of toothpicks?", He leans on his hand watching Ros smiling a bit, finding it cute. "I would love for you to come by." hearing the next question, "Not earth even.." taking his sushi and dismantling. Another sushi was dismantled showing the present heaven, hell, limbo and earth. "I was born in darkness..with 3 Gods and 1 Goddess. This was before all these worlds were created..." pointing out heaven and hell. Beside the present it had just seaweed, "So yea..about those chopsticks...".
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:03 am

"Yeah! I've never really learned how to use these things." Ros accepts them, setting aside the old ones and smiling behind his mask. "Oh!" He exclaims after he's done showing him, "Like Gen and his family and the Gods and stuff. I getcha." Quickly, he reaches out and steals a piece of his presentation and eats it, getting him back for earlier. "An eye for an eye~" He says, jokingly. "Go ahead."
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:32 am

Laughing at Ros's gesture, "Cheeky aren't you?" shaking his head with a smile. "Hm, I wouldn't know much about Gen and the Gods stuff. You'll have to enlighten me about it." standing up, going behind Ros. Taking his hands gently and adjusting the chopsticks accordingly. "Hold it like so..maybe uncomfortable for a little while.." Des held Ros's hand gently getting it to pick up random noodles and holding it to his mouth.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:50 am

"I can tell you after you teach me." He stiffens as Des touches him, unaccustomed to it. He's extremely warm and that heady, odd scent wafts off of him subtly. It's akin to the scent of decay, the early throes of death of a flower, sweet yet strange. His hand fumbles a bit out of nervousness at having him so close. "O-oh. Okay. Sorry. I think..." Ros adjusts his fingers carefully, trying to calm himself, his ears near the edge of his mask already red with embarrassment. "I got it..."
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:57 am

"We'll have to see if you learned," whispering in Ros's ear and kissing the tip of his ear. Sitting back down watching Ros just in case, "You smell pretty good." Des mentions just before he goes back to eating smiling of course to himself. "Have you ever visited japan?" attempting to start conversation again.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:06 am

Ros exhales slightly as Des kisses his ear, making the tiniest noise in the back of his throat but otherwise doesn't react. "Th-thanks." He manages, nearly dropping his chopsticks but quickly recovers. He attempts to use them once more, doing a bit better this time around. "For 'work' I have, of course, but I haven't ever done to much there. When I'm not out, I'm usually just at home. Heh. I'm kind of boring... I take it that you've been?"
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:24 am

"Nothing is wrong about staying at home, you aren't boring." filling his cup with sake he drinks it slowly. "Yep, whenever you are free I'll take you along. Ziq can watch the place while I'm out and about." leaning over on his hand he seems in deep thought and breaks out snapping his fingers coming to a realization and looked at Ros, "Tomorrow night, we'll meet at the club entrance and head out to my favorite cafe.".
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 am

"Okay, sure." He says cheerily, reaching over to pour some sake for himself and taking a long sip of it. "I should probably actually do things on my travels more but it never seems like I have the time." Pausing, he concentrates on trying to pick some stuff up with his chopsticks, eating quietly. After a time, he pipes up again, "What do you usually do?"
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:54 am

"Me? Hm, run the club usually. Other then that I wander around town, although today has been awfully interesting. Boogie-man in a cafe, and two vampires..not including a god/goddess dating a gentlemen with an odd hat. Then meeting you it made everything pretty pleasant, couldn't ask for more actually." Des pauses in mid-train of thought, "You should do more things on your travels, you have a long life-span ahead of you.". Not fully finishing his own meal it seems hardly touched, "I can't say take the time, the living drop like flies." it was bluntly put.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top